Latitude Financal Services data breach
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) is aware of a cyber incident impacting Latitude Financial Services.
Copies of approximately 103,000 identity documents have been stolen from Latitude Financial. This includes a small number of passports.
For further information, please click here.
High Commission Office Hours and Counter Service Appointments
Office Hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday – Friday (except office public holidays).
phone: +677 21 561
email: [email protected]
For urgent consular assistance, contact:
- +61 2 6261 3305 from overseas
- 1300 555 135 from within Australia
- +61 421 269 080 from SMS
Latest travel advice
Please go to our Smartraveller bulletin for the latest information and updates on travel advice.
For non-urgent inquiries, email [email protected].
- About the Australian High Commission
- Working with us - job opportunities
- Australian aid and development cooperation
- Australia-Solomon Islands relationship
- Services for Australians - consular assistance and passports
- Visas and citizenship
- Doing business with Australia
- Scholarship opportunities and studying in Australia
- News archive