Australian High Commission
Solomon Islands


High Commission Office Hours and Counter Service Appointments

Office Hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday – Friday (except office public holidays).

Phone: +677 21 561
Email: [email protected]

For urgent consular assistance, contact:

  • +61 2 6261 3305 from overseas
  • 1300 555 135 from within Australia
  • +61 421 269 080 from SMS

Latest travel advice 

Please go to our Smartraveller bulletin for the latest information and updates on travel advice. 

For non-urgent inquiries, email [email protected].

Study in Australia
Business Envoy. Insights into the Australian Government\'s trade and investment agenda